Other Lipton Green Tea Recipes
|Serial Number||Recipe||Preparation Time||Number of servings||Ingredients||Method|
|1||Lipton Tea Berry Smoothie||5 to 7 minutes||2||• 1 cup of Lipton Pure & Light Tea (prepared as per instructions on pack & cooled)
• ¼ cup Low fat Yogurt
• ¼ cup Mixed frozen
|Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth. Serve in a short glass with a straw and a few chopped berries.|
|2||Lipton Tea Mojito||5 minutes||1||• ½ teaspoon honey
• ¼ Cucumber (small dice)
• 1 lemon (cut into 4 wedges)
• 4-5 Fresh Mint leaves
• Crushed Ice
• 1 cup of Lipton Mint Burst Tea (prepared as per instructions on pack & cooled)
• Soda to top
|In a tall glass, add honey, cucumber, lemon and mint. Fill the glass half way with crushed ice and pour the cooled Lipton tea over it. Top with chilled soda. Serve with a straw.|
|3||Lipton Pomegranate Mar’tea’ni:||5 minutes||2||• 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate seeds
• 10 ml lemon juice
• 5-6 ginger juliennes
• Ice cubes
• 1 cup of Lipton Tulsi Natura GreenTea (prepared as per instructions on pack & cooled)
• 60 ml pomegranate juice
• 1 sprig of tulsi for garnish
|In a cocktail shaker; muddle pomegranate seeds, lemon juice and ginger. Fill the shaker with ice and add the Lipton tea, pomegranate juice and honey. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with tulsi leaf.
|4||Lipton Hot Tea Cider||5 minutes||2 servings||• 1 cup Water
• 1 cup Apple juice
• 1 Cinnamon stick
• 2 Star anise
• 2 Cloves
• 2 Lipton Honey Lemon Tea Bags
• 2 Lemon slices
|Add water, apple juice, cinnamon stick, star aniseand cloves to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Steep the Lipton tea bags in the mixture for 2 minutes. Serve warm in tea cups and garnish with lemon slices.
|5||Green Tea and Orange Collard||Not mentioned||Makes 1.5L of drink||Green tea extract, oranges, lemon, sugar syrup, vanilla essence||Preparation of Green Tea Extract
For preparing 1.5l of green tea extract, Add 220g of green tea leaves and allow it to boil then simmer the gas and leave it for half an hour to get concentrated green tea extract.
Take 400 ml of concentrated green tea extract
• Add orange juice (made from 4 fresh oranges) ,lemon juice (made from 2 ripe lemons) and 5 drops of vanilla essence.
• Blend with 1l cold water.
• Add sugar syrup and honey to taste
• To garnish, Add 2 thin slices of a fresh orange .
• Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour and serve cold
|6||Harvest Sangria||• Prep Time 10 min
• Chill Time 2 hr
• Brew Time 2 min
|4||• 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water
• 6 Lipton® Green Tea Bags
• 2 Tbsp. sugar
• 1 cup chilled cranberry juice [or pomegranate juice]
• 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
• 1 medium orange, cut into wedges
|1. Pour boiling water over Lipton Green Tea Bags in teapot; cover and brew 2 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in sugar and cool.
2. Combine tea, cranberry juice and fruit in large pitcher. Chill at least 2 hours. Serve in ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!
|7||Sparkling Fruity Green Tea||• Prep Time 15 min
• Chill Time 2 hr
• Brew Time 3 min
|4||• 3 cups (750 mL) water
• 6 Lipton Green Tea Bags
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup chilled purple grape juice
• 1 medium orange, sliced
• 1 medium lemon, sliced
• 1 medium lime, sliced
• 1/4 cup chilled club soda
|1. Pour boiling water over Lipton Green Tea Bags in teapot; cover and brew 3 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in sugar and cool.
2. Combine tea with remaining ingredients except soda in large pitcher; chill at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add soda. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!